1、 輸送帶在運輸和貯存中，應保持清潔，避免陽光直射，雨雪浸淋，防止與酸 、 堿、油類，有機溶劑等影 響橡膠質量的物質接觸，並距離發熱裝置1米以外。
1. During transportation and storage, the conveyor belt shall be kept clean and free from direct sunlight, rain and snow, and contact with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvent and other substances affecting the rubber quality, and 1 meter away from the heating device.
2. During storage, the temperature in the warehouse should be kept between - 15 ℃ - + 40 ℃, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. During storage, the conveyor belt shall be placed in rolls and shall not be folded. During storage, it shall be turned once a season.
4. The running speed of the conveyor belt shall not be greater than 5.0 M / s, and the low speed shall be adopted as far as possible when transporting the materials with large block size and high abrasiveness and when using the fixed plough type unloading device. Exceeding the specified speed will affect the service life of the tape.
5、 運輸機的傳動滾筒直徑與輸送帶布層的關係，傳動滾筒改向滾筒的配套以及對托輥槽角的要求，應根據輸 送機的設計規定，合理選取。
5. The relationship between the diameter of the driving drum and the belt layer, the matching of the driving drum and the requirements of the idler groove angle should be reasonably selected according to the design provisions of the conveyor.
6、 為減輕物料對膠帶的衝擊與磨損，膠 帶受料段應縮短托輥間距 和采取緩衝措施。為防止 刮破膠帶，擋料裝置刮板清掃裝置和卸料裝置與膠帶的接觸 部 分應采用硬度適宜的橡膠板，不要采用夾有布層的膠帶頭。
6. In order to reduce the impact and wear of materials on the belt, the distance between rollers should be shortened and buffer measures should be taken in the receiving section of the belt. In order to prevent the belt from being scratched, the rubber plate with appropriate hardness shall be used for the contact part between the scraper cleaning device and the discharging device of the material retaining device and the belt, and the belt head with cloth layer shall not be used.
7. Attention shall be paid to the following matters during the use of conveyor belt:
A、 避免托輥被被物料覆蓋，造成回轉不靈，防止漏料卡於滾筒與膠帶之間 ，注意活動部分的潤滑，但不得油汙輸送帶。
A. The idler shall not be covered by the material, resulting in poor rotation, preventing material leakage from being stuck between the roller and the belt, and pay attention to the lubrication of the moving part, but do not grease the conveyor belt.
B. Try to avoid starting with load.
C. In case of belt deviation, measures shall be taken to correct it in time.
D. In case of local damage to the tape, repair it in time to avoid expansion.
E. Avoid the blocking of the belt by the frame, pillar or block material, and prevent the belt from breaking and tearing.
This article is dedicated by the large angle conveyor belt. For more information, please click: http://www.bevness.com Sincere attitude. For you to provide a comprehensive service. More relevant knowledge we will continue to dedicate to you. Please look forward to